- About your feedback list
- Where can I see my latest feedback
- How to turn on/off feedback requests
About your feedback list
The client feedback list allows you to discover each guest’s experience at your restaurant.
Tablein sends a request to the customer the day after their visit asking them for their feedback. Clients can rate the food, service, ambience, and cleanliness with a sliding scale of 1 to 10 stars, as well as offer individual comments about their experience.
This information allows you to improve the quality of every aspect of your service.
The information is organised into your feedback list, where you can view:
- Client feedback from their last visit
- The average ratings given by each guest overall visits
- For a detailed breakdown of a client’s ratings into specific categories (food, service, ambience, or cleanliness), all rated out of 10 stars, hover the cursor over the overall star rating.
Where can I see my latest feedback
You can receive an email if you add your email address to notifications “Send feedback email to”. Add more addresses by separating them with a comma.
A list of recent reviews is listed at the bottom of your summary page.
You can find the full list in your “Guest book – Feedback”.
!New. In your daily Reservation list check previous day(s), select filter “feedback”
How to turn on/off feedback requests
To receive customer feedback, simply turn on “Send feedback request”:
- Open your settings
- From the left side menu open “Email notifications”
- Turn on/off “Send feedback request email to client”
- Choose whether you want to require that guests also leave a comment, as well as a rating and select when you want to require they leave a comment. For example, if the client rating is below 5 stars your guest must leave a comment, otherwise, they cannot send the feedback.
- If you want to also send an SMS message, open SMS notifications and select “feedback SMS”
- If a reservation is made with an email address, the system won’t send an SMS message, only email. SMS request is sent only when the reservation is added without an email address
If you wish to receive new feedback email or send it to more recipients, add extra email addresses, separated with commas, to “Send feedback notifications to”.