- How to change the manager’s login email address
- How to reset your password when you are not logged in
- How to change your password when logged in to Tablein
- Two-factor authentification
- How to add more restaurants
How to change the manager’s login email address
- Open Account settings from your left sidebar menu
- Change the login email address to a new one
- Click Save
Please note, only one user can have full access to all the settings.
How to reset your password when you are not logged in
- Navigate to app.tablein.com
- Click Forgot Your Password? in the bottom right-hand corner
Enter your email address, then click “Email new password”
- You will receive an email with the subject Password Recovery.
- Open this email and follow the active link
- Enter your new password and confirm it again
- After clicking Save, you’ll see a message that your password has been reset
- Open the app.tablein.com once more and login with a your new password
How to change your password when logged in to Tablein
- Navigate to Settings and then Account settings
- In the “Change password” section, enter your Current password, then your new password and confirm a your new password again
- Click Submit
- If you cannot remember your current password, please click the link to request a new password. You will receive an email to reset your password
If you are still unable to log in, please contact us [email protected]
Two factor authentication
2FA is an extra layer of security used to make sure that people trying to gain access to an online account are who they say they are.
First, you will enter your email and a password. Then, instead of immediately gaining access, you will be required to provide another piece of information – a code, which you can get only to your phone number or email address.
How to turn on/off 2FA?
1. Open Account settings
2. Enable two factor authentication
3. Select notification type: E-mail or SMS
4. Add your phone number or email address.
You will get an SMS/email with a confirmation, please check. If you didn’t get SMS or email, please double check if you entered the correct phone number/email.
Please note! Standard SMS fees may apply.
After login, the system will add session cookies to your browser and you won’t need to add code all the time unless you log out, clean your cache or use private browser.
If you having trouble using 2FA, please contact [email protected]
How to add more restaurants
You can add an unlimited number of restaurants to your account.
- Please click your restaurant name on the top right-hand corner of the page and select “Add new restaurant”
- You will be redirected to subscription
- Select a new subscription plan for two (or more) restaurants (please note that your current restaurant should be included in the total “number of restaurants”)
- So, if you add a second restaurant, please choose “number of restaurants” = 2
- After you’ve updated the subscription, click “Add new restaurant” again at the top of page and it will be active
If you have any doubts, please write us a message/email and we will add a new restaurant and change your plan manually.