- Required phone number
- Auto arrival status
- Remove no-shows from the calendar
- Floor plan 12-hours format
- Show original reservation time on the calendar
Required phone number
You can make it a requirement for your staff to add a guest’s phone number, as well as their name, when making a reservation on Tablein.
Switch this option ON if you require a phone number for all reservations. This only affects reservations that are made on the phone or in person, as reservations made online already require a phone number.
Please note! The Tablein system saves guests by their phone number, so it is better to add a reservation without phone number rather than use a fake number or the restaurant’s phone number.
If you do wish to require a phone number for each reservation, please make sure, that staff are aware of this.
Here’s how to control the required phone number status:
- Open reservation settings, find the option Required phone number
- Toggle to left if you don’t require a phone number for bookings
- Toggle to the right if you do require a phone number for every booking
- Click Save
Auto arrival status
Auto arrival status helps to save you and your staff time, because the reservation status automatically changes to arrived when the booking time comes. You then only need to manually change the booking status to “no-show” if the client didn’t arrive.
When the status shows as arrived, guests will receive a feedback email the following day. If this status stays as confirmed, this email is not sent and the guest’s history will not be updated.
If Auto arrival status is switched OFF, your staff need to manually change the booking status for every reservation, when each guest arrives (or doesn’t show).
Here’s how to control the auto arrival status:
- Open reservation settings, find the option Auto arrival status
- Toggle to left if you want to control the booking status manually
- Toggle to the right if you want to change status automatically
- Click Save
Remove no show from calendar
After the reservation status has changed to no-show, the reservation will either stay red on your calendar (to denote the no-show status), or will be removed automatically so that you can accept new reservations in this slot.
Even if you choose to have your no-show reservations removed, they will remain in your statistics, reservation list and the guest’s history and (optional) an SMS message will be sent.
How to control the no-show reservations:
- Open reservation settings and find option Remove “No shows” from calendar
- Toggle to left if you want to show no-show reservations on the calendar
- Toggle to the right if you want to remove no-show reservations from the calendar
- Click Save
Show original time on the calendar
When you drag a reservation to another table, it is very easy to lose the reservation time. You can always see it when you open the reservation window and see “original time” or you can activate this feature and immediately see the original reservation time.
Please note! When time is fixed, the red badge still remains. If guest calls to change time, please leave a reservation comment, to inform your colleagues that time was changed on purpose.
How to turn on original time badge:
- Open Reservation settings
- Toggle to the right Show original reservation time on the calendar
- Toggle to left if you want to turn off original time badge from your calendar