HELP PAGE PART
- Guest list
- How to edit guest
- What is guest notes
- How to download database
To help you and your staff learn more about your guests quickly, we’ve added some useful indicators to the reservation information. Now you’ll be able to learn, at-a-glance, the critical information you need to adjust your service for specific guests.
Tablein saves guests by phone number, it is like ID. For this reason, please DO NOT use the same phone number for different people. If you cannot ask for a guest’s phone, it is better to leave a phone number field empty.
When you add a phone number or a name to a search field, all information about the guest appears.
Our system allows searching guest by phone number, name, company name.
We also save a number of visits, canceled reservations, no-show, last visit date and average feedback.
How to edit guest
To find a specific guest, it is best to enter the phone number in the search box.
You can also search for guests by:
- Email address
When you find a guest, click on it to pop-up window, change the information and save.
What is guest notes
These notes are specific to each guest. Guest notes are saved in the guest profile, remaining attached to that guest across all future bookings.
All information is save by phone number.
Most used Guest notes – Vegan, Vegetarian, Blogger, Critic, Employee, Friend of Owner, Regular, VIP, Block Listed, Allergies.
How to add Guest notes:
- Adding/editing reservation, you’ll find Guest notes in the right-hand column of the reservation window.
When making a new booking, click on Reservation, add notes, you can also mark guest VIP, it will help at a glace see most important guests, and save the reservation.
- To add or edit Guest notes to a guest’s profile, open the Guest List, search for the guest and click on their name.
- Edit information and save.
How to download database
Guest database can be downloaded only from manager’s account.
- Open Guest list.
- On the right top corner click on Export Clients button
- Your database will automatically begin downloading in 3-5 seconds to your computer.
- Database is exported as a .csv file. You can open it with MS Sheets or IOS numbers.
- Phone number
- Email – clients who want to get a newsletter from you (check the checkbox on a widget)
- Unsubscribed email – clients who haven’t check the checkbox for a newsletter)
- Registered – when they made first reservation
- Average rating
- Guest tags
- Visits – number of visits
- Guest notes