HELP PAGE PART
- Reservation list
- How to find the reservation and edit it
- How to check reservations by period
- How to sort reservations
- How to print out reservations
To overview all your reservations, please open Guest list – Reservation list.
The reservation list contains all reservation requests for your restaurant and allows you to search for previous or upcoming bookings by the guest’s name and/or booking ID.
On the list, you can see (among other options) how many seats were booked, whether the customer arrived, and whether reservations have been canceled previously.
Also, we included information about guest – email, phone number, average feedback rating, tags.
By default, we show the latest received reservations. To find reservations by date, please select a date or period or sort reservation by criteria.
How to find the reservation and edit it
To find a specific reservation, it is best to enter the reservation number in the search box.
You can also search for reservations by:
- Phone number
- Email address
When you find a reservation, click on it to pop-up reservation window, change the information and save.
How to overview reservations by period
If you want to overview weekend reservations or check a custom period:
- Click on date selection on the right top corner
- Select date or period
- If you want to change selection, click reset and then select a new date
- Click apply
How to sort reservations
Tablein offers the ability to sort your reservation list based on different criteria that make it easier for you to see who is coming in, canceled reservations, no-shows, latest reservations.
- Reservation – show reservation list in order of reservation time along with the date the reservation was made. By default, the system shows the latest received reservations.
- Visit – reservation date. One-click sorts by reservations from the latest date, two-clicks from the first date
- Status – to sort by status – confirmed, arrived, canceled, no-show, pending.
You can also filter reservations by:
How to print out reservations
When you need to save or print the reservations list on a piece of paper, you can print them.
- Open Reservation list
- Select a date or period which you would like to print
- Click on visit to sort reservations by time (one click from the last, two clicks from the earliest reservation)
- Click on Print icon
- A preview window will appear
- Select if you want to open as PDF or print
- You can also rotate your page or minimize list on your printer settings.